Applicants applying to NOAC through the University of Akron or Kent State need to apply through the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service website:
- Complete the application at CSDCAS.
- Apply to only ONE of the participating universities
- applying to both will result in an additional $50 fee
- The admissions committee will evaluate applications and make recommendations concerning admission to a specific university, regardless of the application’s origin (see FAQ #13 for more info)
- The CSDCAS codes for GRE scores are 1722 (UAkron) 4287 (Kent State)
- The TOEFL code for CSDCAS is C122
- Application deadline: January 15
- All applicants will be invited to attend our annual Visitation Day.
NOAC Visitation Day Information
- NOAC Visitation Day is scheduled for Friday, February 8, 2019.
- Be sure to RSVP when you receive your invitation!
- Study/Review the schedule: Campus Visitation Day Schedule 2019
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet the NOAC faculty and students, and tour the facilities at Kent State University, The University of Akron, and the Cleveland Clinic. You won’t want to miss it!
Visitation Day begins at Kent State, see: Directions to the Kent State University Campus
Costs and Financial Assistance
All students are considered for financial assistance upon application. More information about specific opportunities can be found here.