Applicants applying to NOAC through the University of Akron or Kent State need to apply through the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service website:
- Complete the application at CSDCAS.
- The CSDCAS codes for GRE scores are 1722 (UAkron) 4287 (Kent State)
- The TOEFL code for CSDCAS is C122
- Application deadline: January 15
- All applicants will be invited to attend our annual Visitation Day.
NOAC Visitation Day Information
- NOAC Visitation Day is scheduled for Friday, February 8, 2019.
- Be sure to RSVP when you receive your invitation!
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet the NOAC faculty and students, and tour the facilities at Kent State University, The University of Akron, and the Cleveland Clinic. You won’t want to miss it!
Visitation Day begins at Kent State, see directions to campus.
Additional details will be posted in January, 2019.
Costs and Financial Assistance
All students are considered for financial assistance and a special application is not required. More information can be found here.